New London, CT
MARITIME AND TRANSPORT UNIONS CALL FOR A DAY OF ACTION AGAINST ØRSTED IN NEW LONDON, CT
For over 100 years, the International Longshoremen’s Association has represented workers in the Port of New London, Connecticut. When the company ØRSTED moved to do business in the United States, that all changed.
- Ørsted has broken all of its promises. Their anti-union behavior has caused ILA members to be frozen out of their jobs for three years.
- Ørsted has failed to negotiate in good faith.
- Ørsted has failed to deliver education and retraining for workers.
- Ørsted has failed to to respect the workers and union members represented by the ILA.
- Ørsted has recently signed contracts with two anti-union shipping companies.
Maritime and transport unions have decided that enough is enough and have called for a day of action against Ørsted.
PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION BELOW TO SUPPORT OUR DOCKWORKER BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN NEW LONDON